Having a busy schedule can surely put a dent in your beauty time. But by using some round-the-clock beauty secrets, it’s still possible for you to look good minus all the fuss. To get you ready first thing in the morning, here are some beauty tricks that each busy girl like you should live by.
- Skip the Shower. If you’re already short on time to take a good shower, then just set your hair in a tousled look by raking some spray gel through your dry strands. This will not just save you time in drying your hair, going for this look will also give your tresses an instant volume.
- Lock Your Lippie. Locking in the colour of your lipstick is one of the best tricks to save time from reapplying it over again. Do this by dabbing a cream concealer onto your lips before applying your lip hue. After that, blot your lips using a sheet of tissue to make the colour last all day long.
- De-Puff Your Eye Bags. One of the best ways to de-puff your eye bags is to place a pair of chilled metal spoons under your eyes for a minute. You can also use cool cucumbers, or a bag of frozen peas to reduce the swelling under your eyes.
After-Gym Beauty Preparations
- Brush-Off the Frizz. One of the common beauty problems that women experience after going to the gym is hair frizz. Luckily, this problem can now be remedied by spritzing your bronzer brush with a sheen spray to smoothen your hair. Bronzer brushes are ideal for this because their bristles are lightweight, reducing the chances of tangling your strands as you brush over it.
- Reduce Rosy Flare-Ups. Minimize your after-cardio flushing by placing an ice cube over your tongue and pressing it on the roof of your mouth. This beauty trick will constrict the blood vessels in your face, lowering your body temperature and reducing your rosy flare-ups.
- Play Up Your Eyes. A good way to improve the look of your eyes after working out is through applying dark blue eyeliner along the inner rims of your upper and lower lash lines. This shade is ideal as it perfectly contrasts the whites of the eyes.
Night-Time Beauty Preparations
- Remove Eye Makeup. One of the known beauty secrets to keep your skin flawless is to remove any traces of makeup, particularly eye makeup, at night. Quickly remove it by saturating a cotton ball with an oil-based product and pressing it over your eyes for 15 seconds before wiping it.
- Style Damp Hair. If you don’t have the luxury of time to style your hair in the morning, then prep it up the night before. Twist your dampened hair into a low bun and secure it using some large bobby pins. Shake it out the following day to instantly get that sexy beach waves.
- Zap your Zits. To zap your zits as you snooze, place a cotton swab in a warm water then gently press it against your pimples. The heat in the swab will help in unclogging your pores and in healing your blemishes.
Looking good everyday doesn’t need to eat a lot of your time. With these beauty tricks, busy girl or not, you can already look your best in less than five minutes.