You are trying to figure out which hairstyle fits your ultimate goal – to look slimmer. You scoured the magazines and still to no avail. The good news is that there are hairstyles that will make you look slimmer. Here are some hairstyles that can guarantee you will look awesomely slim:
- Asymmetrical bob: In asymmetrical bob, imagine a shorter back and longer front. It should begin around the nape of your neck at the back and finishes 2 inches below your chin. The perfect epitome of this hairstyle is Victoria Beckham. This hairstyle is perfect for people who are thinking of maintaining hair easily. It can elongate your neck.
- Layers: You have been living with a uniform length of hair. While there is nothing wrong with that, it can make your face look fuller. The best thing to do is to put some layers to soften your face’s roundness. Particularly ask for layers near your cheekbones as it will focus on your bone structure. If you have problems with thinning, the best hairstyle is to add more layers at the top of the head.
- Long shag: If you are round faced, the ideal hairstyle is shoulder length or maybe longer. The highlight here is your bangs. The bangs should be side swept.
- Parting: Another hairstyle for round faced to look slimmer is diagonal side parting. This will surely emphasize your cheekbones. The trick is to make it look like your face is long so try parting it on the opposite side of your usual part.
- Highlights: Your highlights can also help you look younger and slimmer. Do not opt for dark colours instead consider subtle or light ones.
Additional guidelines: For heart-shaped people, do not consider center parting because it will only make your face rounder. You should keep in mind that when the haircut finishes straight at your chin, your face will surely look wider and shorter. Always consider haircut that is little longer or shorter if you prefer.
So the next time you go to a salon, make sure to instruct the stylist of a particular hairstyle. It helps to look good here in Singapore and there is nothing wrong with that. If you feel confident and happy with a specific hairstyle even if it does not make you look slimmer, you should pursue it.
Oh, do not forget to look for vertical designs in clothing. Your clothing can also have an effect on how you look.