Swimsuit shopping is one of the most frustrating things that women get to experience. Luckily, all of your fears and frustrations in picking the right swimsuit will end now. With the help of style and swimwear experts, we’re listing down the best fit tips for each body type. No matter how skinny, fit or big you are, these best swimsuit picks will surely make you look like a hot beach babe this summer.
- What to look for: If you’re blessed with a pear-shaped body, then you should look for a swimsuit that balances your proportions and provides enough coverage for your bottom half.
- Swimsuit Choices: One of the best choices for women with this body type is a swimsuit with a clean-skirted bottom that falls below the biggest part of the upper leg. Another good choice is an eye-catching top or a plunging neckline to draw the eyes upward and minimize the attention given to the bottom.
- What to look for: Since you’re well-endowed at the top, then your major concern in choosing a swimwear would be the support it can give.
- Swimsuit Choices: The best swimsuit choice for busty girls like you would be bra-style tops that have adjustable straps and underwire. Bikini tops with moulded cups are also a great choice to provide extra support for your bust. Stylists also suggest exploring tops that have regular bra sizes, including those that go above D size.
- What to look for: Since smaller chest doesn’t require that much support, you can go and look for bikinis that offer minimal coverage, or those with embellished details, patterns and bows to create an illusion of larger chest
- Swimsuit Choices: Girls with smaller bust should opt for triangle-shaped tops to create an illusion of curves. Halter tops, padded push-ups and bra tops are also ideal to give your chest an extra lift and create a cleavage.
- What to look for: Since you have a somewhat straight figure, then the best swimsuit style for you would be something that plays up your curves and offers lesser coverage to create an illusion of a shapelier figure.
- Swimsuit Choices: Opt for tops and bottoms that have bold prints, embellishments and ruffles as it adds a feminine flair in your figure, creating an overall curvier appearance. Tie-side bikini bottoms are also perfect in enhancing your curves and adjusting to your size.
- What to look for: Women with curvy figures should look for suits that highlight their curves and provide enough coverage and support.
- Swimsuit Choices: The ideal swimsuits for this figure are asymmetrical suits to draw attention toward the neckline, highlighting the line of the woman’s neck to her collarbone. Boxy halter tops and retro suits are also perfect for highlighting your shape.
Choosing the right swimsuit for your body type can be a very taxing exercise at times, but with these guidelines, looking for a suit that perfectly fits your body and makes you feel great will now just be a walk in the park.
Leave a Reply