Fine, you are a coffee lover. Who wouldn’t? Coffee is actually healthy because it is loaded with tons of antioxidants plus it contains nutrients that can improve overall wellness. In fact, there is a study claiming that coffee can lower the risk of serious diseases. It does not end there because coffee can actually help improve your energy levels.
No need to explain more, coffee has many health benefits. The next thing to do is finding the coolest place here on earth that offers heavenly coffee. Here are some places that offer heavenly coffee:
- Bad Owl Coffee: If you are a big fan of Harry Potter’s world or just any wizardry world, you should not miss the Bad Owl Coffee. The café is nestled in Henderson, Nevada. The unique but beautifully crafted café will surely bring your inner wizardry with a taste of their mocha magic and butter brew.
- Knoll Ridge Café: If you want to drink coffee with a magnificent view, you should head to Knoll Ridge Café. The Café is situated on Mt. Ruapehu in New Zealand. The best thing about the café? It is built on the side of New Zealand’s largest and active volcano. Wow that is really cool.
- Mahika Mano: Who needs stools or chairs when you can sway your problems? You will experience sipping coffee while “hanging out” on a hammock. Mahika Mano is in Kichijoji in Tokyo.
- Dreamy Camera Café: Alright if you are in Yangpyeong, South Korea, you should never miss the Dreamy Camera Café. The café is one of a kind because of its unique and gigantic structure. The fact that it was created along the countryside is simple – to capture the best view.
- Bar Luce: Bar Luce is in Milan, Italy. It is managed by Director Wes Anderson. The café is one of the coolest because of its surrealist décor not to mention its creamy colors. When you enter it is like you are being transported to the past and that nostalgia plus croissants make things most interesting.
- Beauty Library: Beauty Library is in Tokyo, Japan. The best thing about this café is its infusion of outer and inner beauty. There are selection of juices, salads and herbal teas plus you get to browse over their organic displayed products.
Now that you know the world’s coolest cafes, it is time that you start ticking your list. If you cannot afford going to such places, a local café here in Singapore will do. There are many cafes here who offer the same service, taste and view. You just need to discover it.
Leave a Reply